Added possibility to copy "Secure Share" transaction
- It's now possible to copy a "Secure Share" transaction after it has been sent. The advantage of this is that it takes much less effort to set up the same transaction again, for example to another party or because the previously sent link has expired.
Improvement drag and drop functionality when uploading new document
- The drag and drop functionality when uploading a new document has been improved. As a result of this change, a larger surface is available where a document can be dropped, which improves ease of use.
New release BaseNet app
- In this new release of the BaseNet app (version 15.1.0) we've made some nice improvements. See below an overview of the most notable changes.
- It's possible to upload files from your phone as a document
- When opening the app, the mailbox is always refreshed automatically, regardless of whether the app is running in the background or completely closed
- When clicking on an address you can choose with which navigation app the address is opened
- Address fields show the full address instead of being truncated
- When archiving incoming emails, associated labels were not saved
- Moving multiple email messages from the mailbox to another folder didn't work
- It wasn't always possible to enter / change the date and time of an appointment
Improvement merging documents
- Selecting a letter head when merging documents is now also possible for users that don't have access to the company settings. Via a pulldown menu it's possible to select the desired letter head. For users who do have access to the company setting the functionality for selecting a letter head is unchanged.
Access button for online meeting automatically appears on basis of location
- When the "Location" field in an appointment refers to an online meeting via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or Jitsi, an access button for joining the meeting will now automatically appear. Previously this was only the case on basis of the tab "Extra info" in the appointment.
Improvement e-mail relation check
- When performing the e-mail relation check, the system will now consider the e-mail address that is used for sending invoices by e-mail (to be set via the debtor / creditor info of the relevant relation) as trusted.
Add internal comment when archiving multiple emails
- It's now possible to add an internal comment when archiving multiple emails.
Preview of internal comments available
- In the correspondence search screen it's now possible to get a preview of the internal comments via the icon. As a result of this, it's no longer necessary to open a piece of correspondence to view the internal comments.
Template codes for automatically retrieving reference optimized
- The template codes that are used for automatically retrieving references for use in e-mails and letters are optimized and now also work for projects of type "General project".
Set up an Out-of-Office reply based on a template
- It's now possible to use templates when setting up an Out-of-Office reply. This allows you to quickly and easily set up an Out-of-Office reply, including corporate identity.
Important to know:
- This functionality is specifically intended to facilitate setting up an Out-of-Office reply. Once the Out-of-Office reply has been set, it will be sent exactly like that. This means that any template codes that are used in the Out-of-Office reply itself will not work.
Tips for administrators:
- Provide a template that is specifically intended for setting up an Out-of-Office reply. In this way it's even easier for colleagues to set up an Out-of-Office reply and you can be sure that this is done in a uniform manner
- Change template codes starting with $data.email.employee to $data.employeeInfo to ensure that employee data is automatically loaded after selecting the template. Example: change the template code $data.email.employee.fullname to $data.employeeInfo.fullname to ensure that the employee's name is loaded when generating an Out-of-Office reply based on the selected template.
Compile, print and send legal documents quickly and easily
- The new “PDF File Merger” module has been developed with only one goal:
Compiling, printing and sending legal documents easier, faster and less sensitive to errors.
With the use of the "PDF File Merger" module, printing one by one, arranging and merging separate legal documents into one legal document is a thing of the past.
The most important advantages at a glance:
- Time savings: quickly and easily merge separate documents into one document via a user-friendly interface and fully integrated in BaseNet
- Powerful: automatic table of contents, tabs and letter head integration
- Flexible: add or remove documents? Change order? No problem!
- Less sensitive to errors: print legal documents using 1 print job or send 1 file to the court, a colleague or client via, for example, the Registered Mail link
For more information on how to use the new module, see our FAQ-article
Maximum amount of characters for ID number increased
- The maximum amount of characters for entering an ID number has been increased from 12 to 20. The previous restriction made it impossible to enter the ID number of people from, for example, South Africa or the United Arab Emirates.
Everyday, we are improving the use of BaseNet for our customers by introducing new updates and improvements.
BaseNet software is sorely focused on the legal space and continuously evolves to meet the changing needs of our legal clients. The list displays important adjustments and extensions that we are constantly working on to make BaseNet faster, more responsive and powerful without you having to undertake anything. These include adjustments for security, general system improvements, optimisations and (small) bug fixes.